In an exclusive eBook, experts from Etro, Luxottica and Valesca reveal how Covid-19 has forced the retail industry to change and readjust. They share the future scenarios that we will encounter in the recovery phase from digital vs. physical stores, new one-on-one customer relationships and the latest technology-driven solutions.
The Covid-19 crisis has generated a climate of great uncertainty for the retail industry. For many brands, it’s been an opportunity to rethink customer relationships and brainstorm solutions to offer shopping experiences in line with customer’s new behaviours and needs.
There’s a race for innovation to adapt to the ‘new normal’ and the retail industry is at the forefront.
To explore the new dimensions of shopping and the relationship between retail brands and customers, The Data Appeal Company organized “Retail Restart”, a live-streaming event in association with Hubspot and Exelab.
This event featured three experts in the retail industry to share their opinions about the current state of the retail industry and how things will change in the near future:
- Jarvis Macchi, Global Head of Social Media, Luxottica
- Fabrizio Viacava, Chief Digital Officer, Etro
- Enrico Casati, Co-Founder & CEO, Velasca
Drawing on their discussions, we’ve put together this exclusive eBook, dedicated to “the new retail industry”.
What you’ll find inside the eBook:
- Physical vs. Digital point of sales – what’s changing?
- New technologies: from augmented reality to gaming
- Humanize the digital
- Brand and communication – more value, less frills
- A new outlook for retail: from magic to security